4 December 2015

Chocolatier

Newest addition to my collection, resin Perkoz by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko, painted by Elżbieta Zarzecka:


Perkoz is a model of Wielkopolski stallion in Little Bit scale. It presents a standing horse with lowered head and lovely bent neck. As soon as I saw photos of the prototype, I knew I wanted him in my collection.


I also knew I wanted him in brown and that he needed to be painted by Ela. I also asked for a star, a snip, and socks on hind legs to make his coat a bit more lively.


I'm impressed by both sculpt and finishwork of this model. Those photos don't do any justice to all incredible details. I need to take some better ones, but in the meantime you can have a better look at him at Ela's website.


I've decided to call him Chocolatier, due to those yummy chocolate shades in his coat. He'll be shown as Wielkopolski horse as soon as I get a proper photo of him.

See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Gratuluję! Świetnie wygląda, na pewno zdobędzie wiele nagród :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Również gratuluję! Mold wielbię, a maść jest śliczna. I ta gwiazdka na czele <3
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Model w tym malowaniu jest przesłodki, jak typowa czekoladka :D
    Gratuluje i pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete